SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION
JOIN US IN HELPING TO FEED
STUDENTS IN NEED
Funding is needed to support this important outreach in our community! Funds supplement food donations received.
An annual goal of $30,000 has been established. PLEASE HELP US TO CONTINUE TO ASSIST IN THIS CRITICAL PROGRAM!
We are beginning the 7th year that Our Savior Lutheran Church has participated in the Pack a Sack Program. The number of chronically hungry children for which we provide sacks of food each week has increased each year. The first year, we provided food for 10 children. Last school year, we provided food sacks to OVER 200 CHILDREN in 3 elementary schools.
Please consider a cash donation to assist with this important effort!
*Please designate your envelope or check (memo section) to “Pack a Sack”
VOLUNTEERS & DONATIONS NEEDED TO HELP SUPPORT THE
PACK A SACK PROGRAM
If you wish to volunteer at least once a month, please contact Linda Moldenhauer at 727.544.3288.
Pack a Sack is a regulated program, and we need to respect the following rules:
· Food items must be non-perishable
· Must not require refrigeration nor cooking/heating
· Must be in individual, sealed packages (no homemade items)
· Must be easily opened by an elementary school child without assistance from adults (i.e. pull tabs on cans)
We are collecting individual size servings of the following items:
· Beanie Weenies
· Fruit Cups
· Milk (no refrigeration needed)
· Breakfast Bars
· Vienna Sausages
· Various Snacks (cookies, chips, etc.)
· Peanut Butter Cups
· Pudding Cups
· Juice Boxes
· Snack Crackers (peanut butter, cheese, etc.)