T he main objective of our program is to provide a positive Christian inclusive atmosphere for all children. Children under our care develop physically, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and spiritually. Learning experiences are appropriate for the developmental age of each child. We can achieve this when the home, church, school, and community all works together.
Positive guidance techniques are used to enhance the children’s feeling of self-worth. Our daily schedule includes:
- Welcome and morning prayer
- Small group instruction in literacy, writing, phonics, math, and science
- One on one informal assessments to track students’ progress
- Group activities to develop social skills
- Development of a stronger vocabulary through letter sounds and sight word
- Independent and creative learning through hands-on experiences
- Outdoor activities to help develop large motor skills
- Daily communication between teachers and parents to keep you informed about your child’s day
Our dedicated, caring, experienced, and highly qualified care givers and teachers are required to meet all state and local requirements. In addition to our own rules, policies, and procedures, the school operates in full compliance with the Early Learning Coalition (ELC), Florida Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK), Pinellas County License Board (PCLB), and Coordinated Child Care (CCC), guidelines.